Off to a slow start with boat projects this year. I spent most of the day Saturday at the marina, but half of that went to laundry and most of the other half to organizing up on deck, where there were still some uncoiled sheets and various lashing ropes lying around from our trip in December. I also removed and stowed the jackline and did various other random organizing and cleaning. Still need to give the deck a good scrub.
The one little thing I managed to accomplish was installing some spring hook/holder thingies for the swimming ladder, which will hopefully hold it nice and rigid. Prior to this it’s just been tied to the rail.